SATELLINE-3AS VHF is a half-duplex VHF radio modem, it operates on 135 ... 174 MHz or 218 ... 238 MHz frequency band. Channel spacings 12.5 and 25 kHz are available, with over-the-air data rates 9600 bps or 19200 bps, respectively. The model SATELLINE-3ASd VHF is equipped with a LCD display of its own, which facilitates easy programming of the radio modem.
The SATEL NMS (Network Management System) software provides the user with a powerful graphical tool for designing a radio network, which ensures that the radio modem receive and transmit only desired messages.
Other benefits of the NMS:
- Enhanced reliability, through advance indication of anticipated faults and failures
- Reduced configuration and maintenance costs, through remote configuration
- Flexibility in adapting to customer protocols and applications
Available models and product order codes:
- SATELLINE-3AS VHF (YM5000) without display and cooling part
- SATELLINE-3ASd VHF (YM5010) with display, but without cooling part
- SATELLINE-3AS VHF C (YM5020) without display, but with cooling part
- SATELLINE-3ASd VHF C (YM5030) with display and cooling part
|Frequency range||135 … 174 / 218 … 238 MHz|
|Tuning range||135 … 155, 138 … 160 MHz | 155 … 174, 218 … 238 MHz|
|Channel spacing||12.5 / 25 kHz fixed|
|Sensitivity/Carrier power||-115 dBm / 5 W|
|Interface||RS-232, 422, 485|
|Data speed||Radio 19200 / RS 38400 bps|
|Operating voltage||+9 … +30 VDC|
|Power consumption||RX 1.7 W / TX 6.6 W @ 1 W, 22 W @ 5 W|
|Size/Weight||137 x 67 x 29 mm / 265 g | 137 x 80 x 56 mm / 550 g|
|Connectors||D15 / TNC female|
I/O-converter with 4 digital and 2 analog I/Os. Modbus compatible version available too.
Extension units for I-LINK 100 converters.
Network Management Software for SATELLINE-3AS NMS and VHF modems