SATELLAR XT 5RC IP radio router provides the most reliable data connectivity for mission-critical applications that require stability, high availability, security and long range. It supports both IP and serial data low latency networking. The remote management is easy with the intuitive user interface NETCO. With its advanced coding technologies, excellent sensitivity and performance values, SATELLAR wireless router is the market leader in the spectral efficiency.
The digital IP radio modem system: central and radio units
A central unit together with a radio unit is typically used in a network as a master station or in locations where Ethernet connectivity is needed. The central unit of SATELLAR XT 5RC is available with or without display. For radio router stations, the radio unit can be used alone.
SATELLAR’s range can be tens of kilometers, and it can be extended to hundreds of kilometers with repeater functionality.
At the heart of the
SATELLAR IP radio router is used in the SATEL XPRS communications solution. It provides high available connectivity with reliable radio technology and switchover functionality. Redundant routing with adjacent technologies is also provided. In addition to IP communications, support for serial components is ensured by serial modes of operation as well as protocol conversions. This means that network modernization processes can be done in a smart way step-by-step.
The SATELLAR’s redundant routing monitors the path to intended destinations and in case of path failure it automatically switches to an alternative route. Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support provides seamless hot-standby switchovers to redundant SATELLAR or other VRRP supporting network device. Together redundant routing and VRRP provide high-available and reliable communication.
VLAN support expands SATELLAR’s easy integration into even more complex infrastructures. Quality of Service (QoS) enables bandwidth load balancing and sharing between different types of data traffic. Firewall increases security by blocking harmful or unnecessary traffic.
SATELLAR’s benefits include
- Meets the mission critical connectivity requirements: high availability, long-range connectivity, easy and error-free deployment
- Integrated serial and IP networking support and conversions
- Configuration is easy with NETCO, centralized configuration software. Download the software from here: https://www.satel.com/support-and-services/downloads/
- Cyber security: data encryption according to AES-128/AES-256 standards, built-in firewall, user authentication, secure browser access
Available models and product codes:
- SATELLAR XT 5RC FSK without display (YF0110)
- SATELLAR XT 5RC FSK with display (YF0120)
- SATELLAR XT 5RC QAM without display (YF0210)
- SATELLAR XT 5RC QAM with display (YF0220)
SATEL offers a wide range of accessories for the products, see here.CONTACT US
|Frequency range||FSK: 360…485 MHz
QAM: 400-445 MHz (Others, ask for availability)
|Tuning range||45 MHz|
|Channel spacing||FSK: 12.5, 25, 150 kHz / QAM: 6.25, 12.5, 25 kHz|
|Sensitivity/Carrier power||See the brochure|
|Interface||Ethernet, RS-232, RS-422/485|
|Data speed||FSK: 230 kbps@150 kHz / QAM: 121 kbps@25 kHz|
|Operating voltage||+10.6 Vdc…+30 Vdc|
|Power consumption||See the brochure|
|Size/Weight||RU+CU 130 x 76.8 x 76.5 mm / 900 g|
|Connectors||Power, RF (TNC female), ETH (RJ45), USB-A, USB-B|
- SATELLAR Central Unit User Guide V1_8
- SATELLAR Radio Unit User Guide V1.6B
- SATELLAR IP radio router brochure
- 1/17 IEC 104 / 101 conversion
- 2/17 SATELLAR and VPN
- 5/16 TCP_UDP_Proxy
- 6/16 SATELLAR CU Settings Wizard
- 7/16 Dynamic Routing
- 8/16 NETCO
- 4/16 SATELLAR_protocols
- 3/16 Serial IP as an Ethernet serial converter
- 1/16 ATPC
- 2/16 How to convert data from serial port to IP packets
- 3/14 SATELLAR and SNMP Traps
- 2/14 SATELLAR and VLAN
- 2/14 SATELLAR and SNMP Get SNMP Set
- 4/13 SATELLAR remote update
- 1/13 SATELLAR and WiFi
- 2/13 SATELLAR and PROXY ARP