SATEL is a leading developer and producer of mission-critical wireless communication solutions. We are now investing increased efforts in the data transmission demands for advancing automated and autonomous applications. To do this, we need energetic, competent experts to join our world-class technology team.
At present, digitalization and automation are advancing in leaps and bounds in construction, mining, and agriculture. In the upcoming years, this development will continue to move strongly towards machines and devices that operate independently, autonomously. It calls for extensive development in the global field of technology, for example in wireless data transmission technologies for artificial intelligence, sensor reading and safety signals.
We are now seeking new experts to our Software team. Your tasks can be tailored as per your experience and interest with remote working possibility. You will be responsible of developing embedded Linux systems.
Your tasks may include some of the below:
- Design and develop embedded Linux systems for a range of hardware platforms
- Customize kernel, drivers and user-space components for specific hardware platforms.
- Write and maintain Yocto recipes and layers for custom packages
- Collaborate with other developers and stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of quality software
- Strong programming skills in C, C++, and/or Python
- Understanding the requirements and limitations of embedded systems
- Experience with building and deploying Linux applications on embedded platforms
- Problem-solving and debugging skills
- Custom system development for your own needs
We offer you independent and diverse tasks, where your strengths and interests are used. You will also be offered possibilties to further develop your skills. You will be a part of motivated team of professionals. The cornerstones of our company are high workmanship, satisfied customers, research and development as well as dedicated personnel.
Please send your application by using this link (encrypted e-mail).
Please go check out our video introduction at https://youtu.be/WQB804UQxlg