SATELLINE-M3-TR4 is a flexible UHF data transceiver module suitable for different uses. It is an updated version of M3-TR3 module with two modulations more to give added speed to the radio interface. The radio module is easy to integrate into a host device, for instance GNSS correction data transfer in a land surveying rover or RTK base station.
- 70 MHz tuning range (403…473 MHz)
- Selectable channel width 12.5 and 25 kHz
- Low power consumption
Easy configuration and wide compatibility
The radio module configuration can be done with the SATEL SL-commands or SATEL Configuration Manager -software.
SATELLINE-M3-TR4 can be added to existing systems; it is compatible with widely used SATELLINE-EASy radio modem family members and it supports also other manufacturers’ radio protocols (such as PacificCrest-4FSK, -GMSK, -FST).
Customizable for your needs
In SATELLINE-M3-TR4 the mechanical fastening and its type, interface and antenna connector types can be customized upon request. The module can be manufactured with an option for 128-bit encryption on the air interface to ensure the privacy.
Please contact us to learn more about the customization options.
Available models and product codes:
- SATELLINE-M3-TR4 (YM7400)
- SATELLINE-M3-TR4, without AES128 (YM7410)
- SATELLINE-M3-TR4, without AES128, DTE connector at TOP (YM7405)
- SATEL B1A-TR4, radio module with a motherboard, with AES128 encryption (YM7700)
- SATEL B1A-TR4, radio module with a motherboard, without AES128 encryption (YM7705)
|Frequency range||403 … 473 MHz|
|Tuning range||70 MHz|
|Channel spacing||12.5 and 25 kHz, selectable|
|Sensitivity/Carrier power||See the brochure / 1 W|
|Interface||CMOS / UART|
|Data speed||Radio 28800 bps / Serial 115200 bps|
|Power consumption||RX 0.73 W / TX 4.7 W|
|Size/Weight||57 x 36 x 6.7 mm / 18 g|
|Connectors||1.27 mm pitch socket / U.FL|