SATELLINE-M3-TR4 is a flexible UHF data transceiver module suitable for different uses. It is an updated version of M3-TR3 module with two modulations more to give added speed to the radio interface. The radio module is easy to integrate into a host device, for instance GNSS correction data transfer in a land surveying rover or RTK base station.
- 70 MHz tuning range (403…473 MHz)
- Selectable channel width 12.5 and 25 kHz
- Low power consumption
Easy configuration and wide compatibility
The radio module configuration can be done with the SATEL SL-commands or SATEL Configuration Manager -software.
SATELLINE-M3-TR4 can be added to existing systems; it is compatible with widely used SATELLINE-EASy radio modem family members and it supports also other manufacturers’ radio protocols (such as PacificCrest-4FSK, -GMSK, -FST).
Fits for your needs
Please contact manufacturer to have information on available interface and antenna connector options.
The module can be manufactured with an AES128 encryption support on the air interface to ensure the privacy.
Models and product codes:
- SATELLINE-M3-TR4 (YM7400)
- SATELLINE-M3-TR4, without AES128 (YM7410)
- SATELLINE-M3-TR4, without AES128, DTE connector at TOP (YM7405)
- SATEL-B1A-TR4, radio module with a motherboard, with AES128 encryption (YM7700)
- SATEL-B1A-TR4, radio module with a motherboard, without AES128 encryption (YM7705)
|Frequency range||403 … 473 MHz|
|Tuning range||70 MHz|
|Channel spacing||6.25*), 12.5, 20*) and 25 kHz, software selectable
*)uses 12.5 kHz channel width
|Sensitivity/Carrier power||See the brochure / 1 W|
|Interface||CMOS / UART|
|Data speed||Radio 28800 bps / Serial 115200 bps|
|Power consumption||RX 0.73 W / TX 4.7 W|
|Size/Weight||57 x 36 x 6.9 mm / 20 g|
|Connectors||1.27 mm pitch socket / U.FL|