SATEL-R4+ is a new UHF data receiver module suitable for different uses. The radio module is easy to integrate into a host device, for instance GNSS correction data transfer in a land surveying rover.
- 70 MHz tuning range (403…473 MHz)
- Selectable channel width 12.5 and 25 kHz
- Extended operating voltage range
- Moderate power consumption
- Models with AES encryption support available
Easy configuration and wide compatibility
The radio module configuration can be done with the SATEL SL-commands or SATEL Configuration Manager -software.
SATEL-R4+ can be added to existing systems; it is compatible with widely used SATELLINE-EASy radio modem family members and it supports also other manufacturers’ radio protocols.
Available models and product codes:
- YM7495 SATEL-R4+, Connector at BOTTOM, no encryption support
- YM7496 SATEL-R4+, Connector at TOP, no encryption support
- YM7490 SATEL-R4+ Connector at BOTTOM, with encryption support
- YM7491 SATEL-R4+ Connector at TOP, with encryption support
|Frequency range||403 … 473 MHz|
|Tuning range||70 MHz|
|Channel spacing||6.25*), 12.5, 20*) and 25 kHz, software selectable*)uses 12.5 kHz channel width|
|Sensitivity||See the brochure|
|Interface||CMOS / UART|
|Data speed||Radio 28800 bps / Serial 115200 bps|
|Operating voltage||+3.8 … +5.5 Vdc|
|Power consumption||0.86 W (RX), 0.3 W (Sleep)|
|Size/Weight||57 x 36 x 6.9 mm / 20 g|
|Connectors||1.27 mm pitch socket / U.FL|