We are a company that dreams big. A company that grew from local to global business. A company that is proud of its employees’ dedication to solving challenges.
An experienced and excited personnel has always been our strength. Our product development team, for example, is known for its innovativeness and efficiency. Through impeccable quality control and vigilant product development, we have been able to establish a firm position in the market.
Want to work for us?
SATEL is a leading developer and producer of mission-critical wireless communication solutions. Digitalization and automation are advancing in leaps and bounds in construction, mining, and agriculture. In the upcoming years, this development will continue to move strongly towards machines and devices that operate independently, autonomously. It calls for extensive development in the global field of technology, for example in wireless data transmission technologies for artificial intelligence, sensor reading and safety signals.
We are now investing increased efforts in the data transmission demands for advancing automated and autonomous applications. To do this, we need energetic, competent experts to join our world-class technology team. To fulfill this need we have now multiple positions open in our company:
- Firmware Designer: Operating systems and applications (application period has expired)
- Project Manager: Communications solutions for machine control (application period has expired)
- Systems Specialist/Product Manager: Data communications for autonomous machines (application period has expired)
- Systems Designer: Data communications for autonomous machines (application period has expired)
If you are interested in other positions at SATEL, send an open application.
Tell us at least your…
- Previous work experience and education
- General fields of interest, e.g. software development, project management, testing, technical support, quality assurance, documentation, marketing, sales
- Level of experience in different information technologies, e.g. operating systems, programming languages, network protocols
We also appreciate information about other personal interests and career plans.
Please send your application by using this link (encrypted e-mail).
Note that by sending your application you accept that we retain it for six months for future recruitment vacancies.