Together with SATELLINE radio modems, the SATEL I-LINK 100 I/O converter facilitates transparent transfer of contact information or analog signals from one location to another. In the point-to-point operating mode the connection is between two points. The I-LINK 100 can also be used in a point-to-multipoint mode for transferring information between a master station and several slave stations.
The I-LINK 100 has 4 digital I/O ports with built-in relays and 2 analog I/O ports. For further capacity, extension modules, either of the same type (I-LINK 200) or equipped with 6 digital I/O ports (I-LINK 300), are available. A maximum of 3 extension modules can be added.
The dedicated I-LINK PC software for multipoint operating mode facilitates easy system monitoring as well as configuring of the I-LINK 100 parameters to match the system requirements.
Available models and product codes:
- SATEL I-LINK 100 (YI0007)
- SATEL I-LINK 100 Modbus compatible version (YI0017)
|Interface||RS-232 ± 15 Vdc|
|Analog inputs||4 … 20 mA|
|Analog outputs||4 … 20 mA|
|Digital inputs||0 … 35 Vdc|
|Digital outputs||0 … 250 Vac|
|Alarm output||0 … 35 Vdc / 30 mA|
|Indicators||ON/OFF, Analog / Digital In / OUT, Alarm|
|Data speed||2400 … 19200 bps|
|Size/Weight||123 x 85 x 30 mm / 120 g|
|Connectors||D-15 Modem / Extension units Screw Inputs / Outputs|
- SATEL I-LINK 100 I/O-converter user guide v. 3.7 EN
- SATELLINK MODBUS I/O-converters brochure EN
- SATEL I-LINK 100 MB I/O-converter user guide v. 1.5 FI
- SATEL I-LINK 100 MB I/O-converter user guide v. 1.5 EN
- SATEL I-LINK 100 brochure EN
- SATEL I-LINK 100 brochure FI
- SATEL I-LINK 100 I/O-converter user guide v. 3.7 FI