SATEL-TR300 is a UHF data transceiver module in a lightweight single board structure. It is designed to be integrated into a host device or into the customer’s own housing. Excellent choice for GNSS industry in Asia and utility business in the Middle East due to frequency band 320…380 MHz.
• 60 MHz tuning range (320…380 MHz) and selectable channel width (6.25, 12.5 and 25 kHz)
• Extended operating voltage range
• Moderate power consumption
• AES128 support as default, AES256 as an order option
• Polling Protocol as an order option
Easy installation and configuration
SATEL-TR300 is supplied without a housing in PCB format with RF-shielding, facilitating installation into the customer’s own housing or into a host device, for example to transfer GNSS correction data in a land surveying rover or RTK base station. The radio module configuration can be done with the SATEL SL-commands or SATEL Configuration Manager software.
Compatible and customizable
SATEL-TR300 is compatible with widely used SATEL radios, such as SATEL-EASy+ and SATELLINE-EASy in the corresponding frequency range.
SATEL GO radio modules match all the needs of OEM customers. Please contact us or our nearest distributor for various possibilities to create a customized solution for you.
Available models and product codes:
- SATEL-TR300 Region all, with AES128 encryption support DTE BOTTOM (YM7300)
- SATEL-TR300 Region all, without AES128 encryption support DTE BOTTOM (YM7305 )
- SATEL-TR300 Region all, without AES128 encryption support DTE TOP (YM7315)
|Frequency range||320 …. 380 MHz|
|Tuning range||60 MHz|
|Channel width||6.25 / 12.5 / 20 / 25 kHz (software selectable)|
|Encryption support||AES128 default, AES256 as an order option|
|Modulation||4FSK, 8FSK, 16FSK (GMSK*)|
|Power consumption, typical||typical 0.9 W (RX), 6.4 W (TX), 0.5 W (Sleep)|
|Carrier power||0.01…1 W|
|Size / weight||57 x 36 x 6.9 mm / 20 g|
*) Ask availability