SATEL-TR4+ is a UHF data transceiver module in a lightweight single board structure. It is designed to be integrated into a host device, e.g. to transfer GNSS correction data in a land surveying rover or RTK base station.
- 70 MHz tuning range (403…473 MHz) and selectable channel width (12.5, 20 and 25 kHz)
- Extended operating voltage range
- Moderate power consumption
- AES128 encryption support as default, AES256 as an order option
- Polling Protocol as an order option
Easy installation and configuration
SATEL-TR4+ is supplied without a housing in PCB format with RF-shielding, facilitating installation into the customer’s own housing or into a host device. The radio module configuration can be done with the SATEL SL-commands or SATEL Configuration Manager software.
Compatible and customizable
SATEL-TR4+ is compatible with widely used SATEL radios, such as SATELLINE-M3-TR4, -EASy, -Easy Pro and SATEL-EASy+, and also with other manufacturers’ radio protocols.
SATEL GO radio modules match all the needs of OEM customers. Please contact us or our nearest distributor for various possibilities to create a customized solution for you.
Available models and product codes:
- SATEL-TR4+ with AES128 encryption support (YM7470)
- SATEL-TR4+ without AES128 encryption support (YM7475)
- SATEL-TR4+ with AES128 encryption support, DTE connector at TOP (YM7480)
- SATEL-TR4+ without AES128 encryption support, DTE connector at TOP (YM7485)
|Tuning range||70 MHz|
|Channel width||12.5 kHz / 20 kHz/ 25 kHz (software selectable)|
|Encryption support||AES128 as default / AES256 as an order option|
|Modulation||4FSK, 8FSK, 16FSK, GMSK *)|
|Power consumption, typical||TX 4.8 W @1 W / RX 0.89 W|
|Carrier power||0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 1 W programmable|
|Size / Weight||57 x 36 x 6.9 mm / 20 g|
*) Ask availability