SATEL GO radio module selection grows with two new models: SATEL-TR4+ and SATEL-TR489. Both modules are compatible with other widely used SATEL radios, and also with other manufacturers’ radio protocols.
The new, lightweight UHF data transceiver module SATEL-TR4+ is designed to be integrated into a host device, e.g. to transfer GNSS correction data in a land surveying rover or RTK base station.
- 70 MHz tuning range (403…473 MHz) and selectable channel width (12.5, 20 and 25 kHz)
- Extended operating voltage range
- Moderate power consumption
- AES128 support as default, AES256 as an order option
- Polling Protocol as an order option
This new multifrequency and multimode transceiver has three frequency bands in the same module to select and set:
- Licensed 403 … 473 MHz
- License-free 908 … 928 MHz
- Licence-free 856 … 876 MHz