Ready to use, licence free
The model SATELLINE-EASy 869 is a ready to use radio modem on the pan-European (869 MHz) or Indian (865 MHz) licence free channels with default settings. It is allocated for narrowband telemetry, alarm and data transfer applications.
Any radio modem in a network can be used as a master station, substation and/or repeater, because of the store and forward function.
SATELLINE-EASy 869 can be equipped with a LCD and push buttons for facilitating easy configuration of the radio modem. LCD can also be used to monitor the signal strength (RSSI) and the voltage of the power supply.
- High frequency radio modem
- Pan-European licence-free frequency band 869.400 … 869.650 MHz
- Indian licence-free frequency band 865 … 867 MHz
- Output power upto 0.5 W with ten separate 25 kHz channels in Europe
- Output power upto 1 W in India
- Routing / repeater functions for creating networks for long distances
- Available with or without display
Flexible, easy to expand
SATELLINE radio modem networks are flexible, easy to expand and can cover a wide variety of solutions from simple point-to-point connections to large networks of hundreds of modems. Even for expanded networks, only one operating frequency is required.
Available models and product codes:
- SATELLINE-EASy 869 (YM6501) without display
- SATELLINE-EASy 869 (YM6551) with display
SATEL offers a wide range of accessories for the products, see here.CONTACT US
|Frequency range||869.4125 … 869.6375 MHz / 865…867 MHz|
|Tuning range||10 channels / 2 MHz|
|Channel spacing||25 kHz fixed|
|Sensitivity/Carrier power||-111 dBm / 0.5 W / 1 W|
|Interface||Port1: RS-232 Port2: LVTTL, TTL, RS-232/422|
|Data speed||19200 bps|
|Operating voltage||+6 … +30 Vdc|
|Power consumption||RX <1.2 W / TX <3.8 W @ 0.5 W / TX <7 W @ 1 W|
|Size/Weight||139 x 67 x 29 mm / 250 g|
|Connectors||D15 / TNC female|