SATELLINE-EASy is provides a compact and flexible solution for many different long-range applications. It can be equipped with an LCD and push buttons for facilitating the configuration of the radio modem. SATELLINE-EASy has two operating voltage levels to choose from and low power consumption.
- Wide 90 MHz / 70 MHz tuning range (330…420 MHz / 403 … 473 MHz)
- Selectable channel spacing 12.5 / 20 / 25 kHz
- Operating voltage level options: +3 … +9 Vdc or +6 … +30 Vdc
- Compatible with SATELLINE-EASy Pro and -3AS Epic modems
- Models with AES128 encryption support available
The configuration of the radio modem can be made with a terminal program or a SATEL Configuration Manager. SATELLINE-EASy is compatible with SATEL radio modules and high power products, and with SATEL additional equipment e.g. SATELLINK products.
Available models and product codes:
- SATELLINE-EASy, without display (YM6500 / YM6505)
- SATELLINE-EASy, with display (YM6550 / YM6555)
- SATELLINE-EASy, without display, with AES128 encryption support (YM6510 / YM6515)
- SATELLINE-EASy, with display, with AES128 encryption support (YM6560 / YM6565)
SATEL offers a wide range of accessories for the products, see here.
|Frequency range||330…420 MHz / 403 … 473 MHz|
|Tuning range||90 MHz / 70 MHz|
|Channel spacing||12.5 / 20 / 25 kHz selectable|
|Sensitivity/Carrier power||-114 dBm / 1 W|
|Interface||Port1: RS-232 fixed | Port2: RS-232 / 422|
|Data speed||Radio 19200 / RS 38400 bps|
|Operating voltage||+3 … +9 / +6 … +30 VDC|
|Power consumption||RX 1.2 W / TX 7 W|
|Size/Weight||137 x 67 x 29 mm / 250 g|
|Connectors||D15 / TNC female|